Since I will be out of work for several days this week I have decided that I"m going to catch this up! I'm several months behind and there is a lot of new things to be added!!
I will say that I'm having surgery on Tuesday and I"m very excited about this! I"m ready for the pain to go away and hopefully solve a lot of other health problems that I have been having. I'm going to be getting 3 wisdom teeth and 1 molar tooth removed. I'm hoping by doing this it won't only remove the pain in my mouth but hopefully help with my ears. I have lost my hearing in them again, making it the 2nd time within a year. I had my ears adjusted every time I went to work in Holyoke and it helped. Thankfully 2 weeks ago I got my hearing back. Still having lots of problems with my ears, but at least I can hear. So I'm hoping that by getting these removed it will help with that problem too. If not I'm heading back to the ENT for surgery on my ears, which is the next step. Gesh! But since I will not be working this week after Tuesday I plan on getting things on here updated, with pictures, BIG and important news, and just catching everybody up on my life!! Keep an eye out for the updates! :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment