Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Kevin's and I's Pictures
I FINALLY got Kevin's 3 year old pictures taken. This time I'm only 5 months behind instead of over a year!! OOPS!!! We did family pictures then too with Kevin and I. We had some matching outfits, and Kevin had some theme pictures. I can't wait to see them and see how well they turned out. Kevin did really well for the first 30 minutes. Then he just wanted to climb, play, run, jump, etc... When it was time to smile and look at the camera he would either pout and look or smile really good and look away. He knew what he was doing!! Ann did get some great pictures though!! I will post them as soon as I get them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
can't wait to see them. i'll be they are great. we missed you at study tonight. are you doing ok?
Post a Comment