I went to Omaha for an AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) convention and Guiessnes Book of World Records attempt, which I have to say was the first time known to us that it was attempted in the United States. I needed a client so Miss. Sarah Miller was my client. We had a ton of fun! I even went and got a tattoo on Saturday night. We where able to meet up with Amy and Lauren and had a blast. Sarah was able to see the River Front, granted it was dark and a little bit cold. The convention was a ton of fun and I was able to see a few old classmates!! I'm ready for the next one now!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun, including the tattoo to represent all the Fourth of July birthdays in the family. (I'm assuming that's what it represents.) Maybe for my 75th birthday I'll get a tattoo! Then again, maybe not :-)
Post a Comment